LuxGears are standard cinema pitched lens gears for use with a follow focus. Each gear is precision molded in high-durometer silicone to create a fully functional compression fit on a lens’ focus barrel without the need for cumbersome buckle mechanisms that can get in the way.
The numbers in the title of the product refer to the compatible focus barrel diameter range. For instance: LuxGear 64-65 is compatible with lenses that have focus barrel diameters between 64mm and 65.9mm.
- 0.8 cinema pitch geared teeth for compatibility with any standard follow focus.
- precision molded, high-durometer silicone construction.
- compression fit allows for easy tool-less installation and removal.
- continuous 360° of rotation.
- secure fit on lenses with barrel diameters between 64mm and 65.9mm.
- 16 sizes to choose from.
We realize that taking precise measurements of a lens’ focus barrel diameter without the use of digital calipers is no simple task. Below is a list of known compatible lenses for this specific gear size. You can also look for your specific lens in our database of verified barrel diameters. Another (probably best) option is to print out this handy Lens Diameter Ruler(US Letter) or Lens Diameter Ruler(A4 Euro) to get an accurate look at what size gear is best for your particular lens.
Known Compatible Lenses for LuxGear 64-65:
-Nikon 50mm f/1.2 AIS
-Nikon 24mm f/2.8D
-Nikon 28mm f/2.8D
-Nikon 35mm f/2D
-Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
-Zeiss Touit 1.8/32
-Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
We Also Recommend