The Cool-Lux Universal Cheeseplate is a versatile mounting system that is compatible with a multitude of accessories. There are specific mounting holes for every known v-mount or 3-stud type of battery plate on the market as well as specific mounting holes for the AJA Ki Pro recorders and Teradek Bolt video transmitters. There are plenty of ¼ 20 and ⅜ 16 taps for attaching articulating arms or other accessories and the plate features a center slot with included ¼ 20 screws for mounting anything with two ¼ 20 taps spaced up to 2 inches (50.8mm) apart. The rod mount can be attached so the plate runs horizontal, vertical or in offset orientations.
- Battery mount holes and hardware for:
- V-Mount Style battery plates (IDX, Switronix, etc.)
- 3 stud battery plates (All versions including: Anton Bauer QR and QRC types, etc)
- Switronix Jetpack
- Mounts for:
- AJA Ki Pro / Ki Pro Mini
- Teredeck Bolt
- Two ¼ 20 screws for mounting accessories and recorders or attaching the plate to available ¼ 20 taps on a camera rig.
- Plenty of ¼ 20 and ⅜ 16 taps
- ¼ 20 taps at metric (9mm) and standard (0.5”) spacings
- positionable rod mount allowing for vertical horizontal and offset attachment to the rig.
- Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend