FS7 Cool-Rig with Cheeseplate
The FS7 Cool-Rig with Cheeseplate provides a functional, well balanced shoulder and tripod mounting solution for the Sony FS7 camera.
The rig comes with the Cool-Lux SHIFT Baseplate, a M6 rosette mount for attaching the FS7 handle anywhere along the camera rig’s iris rods and the Universal Cheeseplate for mounting things such as external battery power, video recorders, transmitters, audio receivers, etc. to the rear of the rig. Also included is a single 8" Carbon Fiber Iris rod that replaces the rod that mounts the FS7 Viewfinder. This longer rod allows the user to push the viewfinder farther forward for a shorter and lighter rig. The SHIFT Baseplate’s sliding dovetail allows for over 4.5 inches of travel for quick and easy balancing adjustments. A set of 8 inch, height adjustable, carbon fiber iris rods are included for mounting accessories such as a follow focus or matte box and 4 inch carbon fiber iris rods are also included for mounting the Universal Cheeseplate onto the rear of the rig.
- SHIFT Baseplate with Quick-Shift action and chest support.
- Rosette Mount compatible with the FS7 Handle.
- Extender rod for the FS7 viewfinder.
- Universal Cheeseplate for mounting: battery power, external recorders, video transmitters, audio receivers, etc.
- Integrated shoulder pad.
- Sliding dovetail with over 4.5 inches of balance adjustment range.
- Adjustable rod ports for lining up and mounting accessories to the camera.
- Precision milled aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight sets of 4” and 8” carbon fiber iris rods.
- Everything you need to move quickly between shoulder mount and tripod.
- Lifetime warranty.
-8" Carbon Fiber Iris Rod (for extending the FS7 viewfinder farther forward)
We Also Recommend