ENG Cool-Rig with Top Handle and Counterweight
The ENG Cool-Rig with Top Handle and Counterweight is a solid, completely balanced solution for shoulder and tripod mounting a DSLR or any camera that doesn’t already have a top handle.
The rig comes with the Cool-Lux SHIFT Baseplate, our highly adjustable, telescoping Single Grip that allows for comfortable hand positioning, a Top Handle for carrying or getting smooth “low mode” shots and a Counterweight system for dialing in the perfect amount of counterbalance. The Top Handle can be mounted to the counterweight assembly and telescoped into a position behind a DSLR camera or it can be mounted directly to the top of a more robust camera with ¼ 20 attachments like the Red Scarlet/Epic/Dragon or Blackmagic Cinema Camera. The SHIFT Baseplate’s sliding dovetail allows for over 4.5 inches of travel for quick and easy balancing adjustments. A set of 8 inch, height adjustable, carbon fiber iris rods are included for mounting accessories such as a follow focus or matte box and 4 inch carbon fiber iris rods are also included for mounting the Counterweight onto the rear of the rig.
- SHIFT Baseplate with Quick-Shift action and chest support.
- Single Grip with the versatility of a highly adjustable rosette interface and 4.5” of telescoping action.
- Top Handle with telescoping action and left to right adjustment on a NATO rail for dialing in the perfect balance.
- Universal Cheeseplate for mounting: battery power, external recorders, video transmitters, audio receivers, etc.
- Integrated shoulder pad.
- Sliding dovetail with over 4.5 inches of balance adjustment range.
- Adjustable rod ports for lining up and mounting accessories to the camera.
- Precision milled aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight sets of 4” and 8” carbon fiber iris rods.
- Everything you need to move quickly between shoulder mount and tripod.
- Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend