Classic Cool-Rig with Top Handle and Cheeseplate
The Classic Cool-Rig with Top Handle and Cheeseplate provides a functional, well balanced shoulder and tripod mounting solution for a DSLR or any camera that doesn’t already have a top handle.
The rig comes with the Cool-Lux SHIFT Baseplate, our deluxe, hand-finished Walnut Grip which provides timeless comfort in a compact footprint, a Top Handle for carrying or getting smooth “low mode” shots and the Universal Cheeseplate to mount things such as: external battery power, video recorders, transmitters, audio receivers, etc. to the rear of the rig. The Top Handle can be mounted to the Universal Cheeseplate assembly and telescoped into a position behind a DSLR camera or it can be mounted directly to the top of a more robust camera with ¼ 20 attachments like the Red Scarlet/Epic/Dragon or Blackmagic Cinema Camera. The SHIFT Baseplate’s sliding dovetail allows for over 4.5 inches of travel for quick and easy balancing adjustments. A set of 8 inch, height adjustable, carbon fiber iris rods are included for mounting accessories such as a follow focus or matte box and 4 inch carbon fiber iris rods are also included for mounting the Universal Cheeseplate onto the rear of the rig.
- SHIFT Baseplate with Quick-Shift action and chest support.
- Deluxe Walnut Grip with rosette attachment at iris rods.
- Top Handle with telescoping action and left to right adjustment on a NATO rail for dialing in the perfect balance.
- Universal Cheeseplate for mounting: battery power, external recorders, video transmitters, audio receivers, etc.
- Integrated shoulder pad.
- Sliding dovetail with over 4.5 inches of balance adjustment range.
- Adjustable rod ports for lining up and mounting accessories to the camera.
- Precision milled aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight sets of 4” and 8” carbon fiber iris rods.
- Everything you need to move quickly between shoulder mount and tripod.
- Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend