The FS7 Cool-Rig is specifically designed to provide an ultra compact shoulder and tripod mounting solution for the Sony FS7.
The rig comes with the Cool-Lux SHIFT Baseplate and a M6 rosette mount to attach the FS7 handle anywhere along the camera rig’s iris rods. Also included is a single 8" Carbon Fiber Iris rod that replaces the rod that mounts the FS7 Viewfinder. This longer rod allows the user to push the viewfinder farther forward for a shorter and lighter rig. The SHIFT Baseplate’s sliding dovetail allows for over 4.5 inches of travel for quick and easy balancing adjustments. A set of 8 inch, height adjustable, carbon fiber iris rods are included for mounting accessories such as a follow focus or matte box and 4 inch carbon fiber iris rods are also included for mounting accessories such as battery plates, counterweights or other accessories on the rear of the rig.
- Product Highlights:
- SHIFT Baseplate with Quick-Shift action and chest support.
- Rosette Mount compatible with the FS7 Handle.
- Extender rod for the FS7 viewfinder.
- Integrated shoulder pad.
- Sliding dovetail with over 4.5 inches of balance adjustment range.
- Adjustable rod ports for lining up and mounting accessories to the camera.
- Precision milled aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Lightweight sets of 4” and 8” carbon fiber iris rods.
- Everything you need to move quickly between shoulder mount and tripod.
- Lifetime warranty.
8" Carbon Fiber Iris Rod (for extending the FS7 viewfinder farther forward)
We Also Recommend